- Gear List
The price listed is for AZ Fully Outfitted Strip(12A &12B) Mule Deer Hunt, 7 days. This is for Draw hunters who are looking for a guide. Hunts do not include your tag and license.
- Species: Mule Deer
- Average Classification: 185 - 200
- Shot Opportunity: 90
- Weapons: Rifle, Muzzleloader, Archery
- Hunt Catalog #: MB-002-DE-AZ
- Tag Availability: Draw
Nothing compares to the quality of mule deer on the famous Arizona Strip. The genetics are unmatched. You're best shot at a true trophy mule deer is here.
August 17, 2019 - November 30, 2019
- Price: $9,487.00
We also offer a 7 day "Guide Only" option or a "Scouting Package" only as well for Mule Deer on the Strip in Arizona. Extra Day's and Extra Spotters can be arranged with the outfitter.
Arizona, United States of America
Deposit 80% refundable 1 year prior to hunt date. 40% refundable 6 months prior to hunt date. No refunds under 6 months of the hunt date.
No other experience can prepare you for what you'll see on a daily basis while hunting the vast landscape of the Arizona Strip. Be sure to bring your camera to help remember this experience for the rest of your life!
HuntX Scale (Low 1 - 5 High)
- Lodging & Accommodations: Backpack Tent?
Lodging & Accommodations Scale
5 - Cabin/Lodge
4 - Bunk House/Trailer
3 - Wall Tent
2 - Backpack Tent
1 - Client Provided/Hotel
Sleeping will be in wall tents/and or trailers depending on the situation. Either way sleeping conditions will be great either way.
- Menu & Food: Field Kitchen?
Menu & Food Scale
5 - 5 Star Catered
4 - Full Kitchen
3 - Field Kitchen
2 - Backpack Food
1 - Client Provided
Wall tents or trailers will be where food is cooked. You can expect quality meals at the end of a long day of glassing for trophy mule deer.
- Physical Conditions: Moderate Hiking?
Physical Conditions Scale:
5 - All Vehicle Access
4 - Light Hiking
3 - Moderate Hiking
2 - Heavy Hiking
1 - Extreme Back Country
Fairly open terrain with moderate hiking throughout.
Transportation (To/From Basecamp)
Most people who don't drive will elect to fly into Las Vegas International airport where they'll rent a car and travel to St. George, UT which is where they'll meet their guide. Depending on the outfitter you may also fly into Phoenix, AZ and meet the guide there.
- Lodging & Accommodations
- Menu & Food
- Physical Conditions
OPTIONAL: Spotting Scope-Variable (at least 30 power) – each guide will have one Tripod Small Video Camera w/extra batteries GPS – Garmin Legend, 60GX, Oregon Range Finder - highly recommended - Leica, Nikon Gaiters: Outdoor Research Crocs, Mtn Hardware, Kenetrek, Kuiu, Sitka Sunblock – SPF 30 – Important in desert country and for fair skin Safety Blanket - light wt. Foil type. Cell phone or satellite phone – handheld, Iridium or Globalstar w/extra battery and charger Water Filter or Water Purification Tablets or Liquid Small notepad and pencil/pen Specialty foods/snacks/jerky/gum or other food you enjoy.
What Outfitter Provides
- More information regarding items provided by outfitter are available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
What to Bring
- Sleeping Pad - Thermarest Neo Air (only needed if wall tent or backpack style accomodations)
- Cooler for meat transportation home
- Waterproof stuff/compression sack
- Moleskin, Blister pads, athletic tape, duct tape
- Boots( 1 or 2 pair) - Zamberlan Guide 960 GTX and Ibex or any other of the name brand quality boots
- Camp Footwear - Tevas, Crocs, Tennis shoes
- Comfortable travel clothes or fresh hunt clothes to change into if we are at a nice base camp
- Insulated vest for later coldweather hunts (Oct-Dec) – Down or synthetic fill – Sitka, Browning, Russel,
- Jacket - Lightweight KUIU Super Down, Sitka Kelvin Jacket and Vest or Russel APXg2 Scent Stop Fleece
- Raingear – KUIU, Marmot, Browning, Sitka, Russel Raintamer 2
- Head Cap/Beanie - KUIU or Sitka
- Gloves – KUIU Glove System, fleece, or knit shooting gloves. Later hunts will require wool or a weather/waterproof glove.
- Shirt - Long Sleeve - KUIU Merino Wool Zip T, Sitka Core or Traverse Zip T, Russel Explorer
- Shirt - Synthetic T-Shirt- KUIU, Russel, Sitka,
- Pants – KUIU Attack or Guide Pants, KUIU Tiberon Clothing, Sitka Asent Pants, Russel APX, First Lite Merino Wool
- Thermal Underwear Top/Bottoms
- Underwear Boxer Briefs - Sitka, Under Armour
- Smart Wool Socks (2/3 pair for a 5 day hunt) - Bridgedale Trekkers or Kenetrek, Kuiu
- What Outfitter Provides
- What to Bring