Our mission here at RBO is to provide you with the tools, training and motivation to dramatically improve your marksmanship and confidence while shooting and hunting. For hunters, this will dramatically improve your ability to make an accurate and humane shot in the field. In preparation for a dream hunt, this skill set may make the difference for a successful hunt and an excellent hunting adventure. The course will be held in the classroom and in the field at an extended range shooting facility. Here you will learn proper firearm safety techniques, ballistics, MOA, and how to compensate for the variables of atmospherics, terrain and wind. Participants will be required to provide their own transportation to shooting schools. Whats included in your shooting academy purchase: Rolling Bones Precision Shooting Course Manual, Rolling Bones Precision Range Journal, Rolling Bones Scoring Tape, Rolling Bones Window Decal, RBO hat, RBO T-shirt, Hunt Brochures, Range time with a experienced instructor and a low pupil student ratio and RBO rifle rental with ammunition. The course starts Friday night at 5 pm. There are plenty of hotel options in the area. Best hotel in the area is Hilton Garden Inn. Students will meet Saturday morning at 8 am and travel to the range where we will shoot until 5pm. A field lunch will be provided. Course is also available as a corporate event.
- Course Catalog #: RBUTSA-01
- There are plenty of hotel options in the area. Best hotel in the area is Hilton Garden Inn.
- This course goes on rain or shine so bring clothing appropriate for any range of conditions we might encounter. Rain gear, and layers are recommended
- Eye Pro (required) Ear Pro (required, we recommend electronic: It allows you to hear verbal commands but offers outstanding hearing protection. Sport Ear is what the instructors wear)
- Shooting sticks (we recommend Stoney Point or Hammers,) we never go anywhere without the collapsable sticks. They take up minimal room, and weigh very little.
- Bug Repellant
- Daypack with snacks
- Notepad and pen/pencils
RBO rifle rental and ammunition included in the price. Friday dinner, Saturday lunch, and dinner included in price. Hotel cost and transportation to and from RBO classroom not provided.
2023 Dates (required)
March 18, 2022 - April 23, 2023
- Price: $1,700.00
Students can expect to shoot up 1000 yards and beyond during this course. On average students will shoot 200 rounds.
St George, Utah, United States of America
Deposit 80% refundable 6 months prior to start date. 40% refundable 1 month prior to start date. No refunds under 1 month of the start date.